This historical estate which was constructed in 1817, now sits on 2.2 acres of land. The estate was originally over 400 acres but was subdivided and many of the buildings were sold and renovated giving more appeal to the environs.
The plantation’s main dwelling has been kept in good condition and has solid coral stone walls and hardwood floors. The rooms of the home are the expected grand size and can be accessed from the foyer or the kitchen. The dining area opens to the formal living room/entertainment quarters and sitting room. The laundry had access to the yard.
The four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms are located upstairs and there is a semi covered deck which looks out to the massive barn, stables and yard.
The cooling tank is a great feature and can remain as a fish pond or can be converted to a pool.
The abandoned structure along with the garage to the west when restored can be the perfect bed and breakfast getaway.